Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome to OnTheFritz

HELLO, From the site's goat:



A buddy of mine sent a quote to me from Comedy Central's Colbert Report that defined what I am currently doing. I'll share it before I go any further.

"If you don't know what a blogger is, it is somebody that has a laptop computer, an axe to grind and their virginity." -Stephen Colbert.

So yeah, if you're reading this you're one of four people who probably just received an email from me telling you to check this site out.

The much maligned livejournal user mwfritz33 has died a slow and painful death due to an intense lack of readership, previous feigned interest no longer being feigned and the overall apathy now consuming its mostly confused author.

But this is the new blog and I guess if it has a mission statement, even though I am grossly opposed to both missions and statements, this is it:

OnTheFritz promises a simple-minded and generally dumb look into the factors that will continually force the world around us to malfunction and break down.

I can promise three things if you continue to visit this site. You'll chuckle, contemplate and climax. Multiple times in multiple ways on a semi-regular basis.

That's all for now because it's my day off and I feel like drinking before the night arrives.

1 comment:

Cy Diego said...

If we had been in fifth grade together the following would have been my inscription on the Autographs page of your yearbook:

Mike,

Here we come MIDDLE SCHOOL! Stay cool this summer. It was fun hanging out with you again this year. Get some ass. Don't change. Bring gum!!!

Charles

P.S. You're gay.